Why should I join PROPEL?
As a member, you will be an important part of a new exciting group of people who are committed to connecting with other peer professionals. We are here to empower peer personnel working in the mental health field to use their lived expertise to advance the recovery movement. Peer Personnel are vital in the process of moving the current mental health system to a recovery oriented system.
Some of the benefits of membership
As a member of PROPEL, you will receive a log in and password to our website where you can instantly have access to:
- Job coaching as needed
- Webinars and trainings customized for Peer Professionals that will enhance your skills
- Consultation groups led by the Harm Reduction Therapy Center
- Current internships available
- Current job openings within your county
- An online Community Forum where you will be able to connect with other peer professionals and exchange ideas, resources, etc.
- Membership card
- Gain entrance to Job Fairs